Today, like all days, I’m thankful for so many things. But, as a Canadian, today I am reminded to be especially thankful. I am thankful that:
- I found a loving, caring and supportive husband at such a young age. Yay!
- I am privileged enough to be able to follow my educational aspirations.
- Together, my husband & I could purchase a house and make it a home.
- My family is (mostly) healthy and (mostly) happy.
- I am thankful for each experience, many documented on my charm bracelet, that I have been lucky enough to enjoy.
I am also thankful that I can pursue so many of my whims. From making felted wool billy buttons to painting our useless table (and many other DIY projects) I’ve had the (albeit sometimes limited) means, time and support to pursue these projects and this is not something I can take for granted.
On a lighter note, I am also thankful that people read my blog! Although it is purely a hobby, it brings me joy to share my projects and sources of inspiration. Which is why I am especially excited that I will be blogging over at Fresh Home Blog, once a month, as one of their Fresh Faces! You might remember I was in the magazine, too! Click on over to read today’s post (it will be familiar to some readers).