HUGE thanks to Shannon, from 8foot6, for passing on some blog lovin’ and sending a Versatile Blogger award my way. But, in actuality, I am a bad blogger and received a Versatile Blogger award in August from My Beautiful Life but I didn’t blog about it! But I’m following through now and am hugely appreciative that anyone reads my blog, let alone deems it award-worthy.
As per the rules, 7 things about me:
1. You know I love silhouettes, is it any surprise I love cameos, too? This is my most recent purchase, from an antique show that came to town.
2. My McCoy collection is growing but not in my favorite colour, turquoise. Maybe if I meandered online I’d find more, but I like to buy in person (preferably when traveling) so each piece is special. I’m a softie.
3. I am not a fan of my giant knees. I refer to them as my “skull-crushing knees” (or skull-crushers, for short) because they are just. so. large. Mostly filled with bone, too. And this skull-crushing-knee gene is a dominant trait, with my dad, aunt, grandfather and cousin all sporting them.
4. I’ll have to keep this interesting,so you stop staring at my knees. Something shiny will do the trick. I love my wedding band (Hubby & I picked it out together), but I can’t stop staring at uncut diamond rings.
|Something Shiny Moved
Uncut diamond ring. Oooo. Sparkly. Whose thinking about knees now?
|My wedding band.|
5. I have re-read this collection of essays dozens of times. As a voluntarily child-free woman, Nobody’s Mother: Life Without Kids is one of my favorite books.
6. I need more time. I just never have enough. I don’t mean that I miss deadlines – I am super on the ball about that. I mean that there are so many things I want to do, try, taste, see, accomplish and I worry that I will never fit all of my goals into one lifetime.
|I’m still hooked on posterize, but have been customizing it.|
7. I’m working on my first-ever Ikea Hack. Stay tuned, but here’s a hint:
Now to pass on the fun. I’d love to learn more about the bloggers behind these versatile blogs, that I check in on most every day: