I’ve got 9 peppermint wreath ideas to get you in the holiday spirit. Since finally making a Halloween wreath, I’m a little addicted to DIY wreaths. I like the idea of adding some personality to our condo-issued orange front door. I spent the other night looking for inspiration, then I spotted a peppermint wreath and my world fell apart. See? I genuinely did get on the red and white bandwagon, but I’m holding off on making this wreath until I can have a turquoise front door (stupid condo). While I dream up another wreath idea, can we just take a moment to marvel at how many peppermint wreaths are out there?
Here are my favorite peppermint wreath ideas:
Aren’t these DIY peppermint wreath ideas the cutest?
Making a wreath like this is simple, you just need:
- bulk bag of red/white peppermint candies (try bulk food places to reduce plastic)
- foam wreath form
- epoxy glue (very strong hold)
- red and white striped bow (optional – aqua would be cute too!)
Looking for more red and white peppermint inspired holiday decor?
- Peppermint Candies on Lime Green Pillow
- Colorful Pastel Peppermint Candy Garland
- Peppermint Candy Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Peppermint Candy Christmas Tree Lights
- Peppermint Candy Decals
- Red and White Striped Table Runner
- Red and White Candy Stripe Pleated Tree Skirt