THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED AND WHO HELPED SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS BEAUTIFUL SHOP. CLICK HERE TO SEE WHO WON!
Yesterday you saw my lovely new earrings from ILIOS, and got to know the designer a little better. Now it’s your turn to add the sweet sophistication of Kat’s modern, geometric designs to your jewellery box. The best part is, the lucky winner gets to choose a piece from three designs:
- Double Triangle Hand-painted Earrings,
- Chevron Triangle Necklace in Black (“Bird of Prey”), or
- Turquoise Southwestern Dipped Diamond Point Earrings
HERE’S HOW TO WIN:
Visit Kat’s Etsy shop, ILIOS, and take a look at her original designs. Pick a favorite and then leave a comment below, letting us know what you like best from her shop.
FOUR BONUS ENTRIES:
1. Follow Kat’s shop, ILIOS. (You’ll want to do this anyway, because Kat hopes to have four lines appealing to the four elements: Earth, Air, Fire, Water. The hand-painted brass pieces recall Fire with their brilliant gleam and warm colours. I can’t wait to see what her soon-to-be-launched designs will look like, so I’m following ILIOS too!).
2. Pin one (or more) of Kat’s designs to your favorite Pinterest board.
3. Let your friends and family know about this giveaway (via Twitter, Facebook, or over a cup of Joe).
4. Tell your friends and family about Kat’s stunning shop!
Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, letting us know what you did to enter (as well as a way to reach you if you win!).
This giveaway is open to anyone. Anonymous entries are welcome, but please include a way to reach you (preferably email). Contest closes Midnight EST, Thursday April 25th. The winner will be announced April 26th, so check back!! Winner will be chosen at random by random.org.
GOOD LUCK and have a lovely weekend!
P.S. Want to know Kat’s favorite design at the moment? Her TOTEM earrings, because they are so eye-catching and such a good conversation-starter! The asymmetrical designs are especially fun.